2.0

Update by user Jul 28

Here's an update - The GM called we talked for about 30 mins it was like talking to a stone wall.The GM did offer me a in store gift card for $500 which I declined.

REALLY I live in Utah over 2000 miles away.

Bottom line is the Financial Guy lied and cheated me out of $2900.All I can say if you wish to do business with Baton Rouge Harley Davidson BEWARE, Stay Focus, Record everything, and have witness with you during the process.

Original review posted by user Jul 19

Baton Rouge Harley Davidson, just want to let everyone know BEWARE when buying from this Harley dealership.I was on a road trip pull in to Baton Rouge Harley Davidson notice a 2017 CVO limited on sale.

My 2011 Ultra limited had over 100K. Joking around with the salesman about trading my bike. So, started the process of getting details on the new CVO. At this point I was working with the Finance guy.

The Finance guy was going over the warrantys that are available. I had told him that the only warranty I was interested in was Extended service plan. But he kept on pushing the Appearance protection and Tire & Wheel. I had told him 3-times NO.

He came back in the room told me they were going to give me Appearance protection and Tire & Wheel for FREE if I would give them a good recommendation. I said sure for FREE I would do that. But again, BEWARE nothing is for FREE. After signing all the papers that evening I notice a charge for Appearance protection and Tire & Wheel.

When back to Baton Rouge Harley Davidson talked to Finance guy, he told me that he had to split the amount of the Extended service plan on the paperwork. So, I ask what is the cost for 84 months Extended service plan, He said about $3500 which seem high to me. Come to find out I could have gotten the Extended service plan for $2400, that price was after buying the bike. Normally if you buy the Extended service plan at the time of purchase the amount is less.

After reviewing the sales paperwork, I was charged total of $4300 for all three warrantys.

So, if you see a sale price on new motorcycle BEWARE they will pull the USED CAR sales tackiest by charging more for the warranty.Shame on me for believing in a Harley dealership that I was getting a fair deal.

Review about: Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Service department.

I didn't like: Finance department, Mangement.

Had an Experience with Baton Rouge Harley Davidson?

Comments

Plainly your own fault.

You read the contract BEFORE signing ; not that night.

Besides, everyone I know who rides motorcycles and is still alive and has use of both arms and at least one eye does their own service.